Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I THINK GOD GAVE ME AN ANSWER...

WELL,AS YOU MAY KNOW I HAVE BEEN STRESSING ABOUT OUR BILLS AND HOW WE AREN'T DOING SO WELL WITH THEM..I HEARD FROM A FEW PEOPLE SOME OPTIONS AND LOOKED INTO THEM...BUT THE OTHER DAY I WAS SO FRUSTRATED THAT I EVEN TALKED TO MY HUSBAND ABOUT FILING BANKRUPT!!!

BUT TODAY AT WORK MY FRIEND IN THE BUSINESS OFFICE ASKED ME WHAT WHAT WAS WRONG AND I TOLD HER MY STORY AND SHE SAID BEFORE WE GO THAT ROUTE I NEED TO GO HOME CUT MY CREDIT CARDS UP AND SEND EACH ONE A LETTER OF INTENT..WHICH NEEDS TO STATE THAT WE ARE TRYING AND THAT WE DON'T WANT PHONE CALLS EVERYDAY ALL DAY ..YES WE KNOW WE OWE YOU MONEY!! AND THAT WE'LL PAY THIS (OUR)AMOUNT EVERY MONTH TILL IT IS PAID OF AND THAT WE ASK FOR A REDUCTION INTEREST RATE

SO I GOT HOME AND WE CUT THEM UP AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TYPING THE LETTERS...WHEN I HEARD WHAT MY FRIEND SAID, A SIGH OF RELIEF CAME OVER ME AND I THOUGHT WOW..IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ANSWER!! YAY! SO KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS!! <3 TANYA

3 comments:

  1. Stay strong. I will add you and my husband to my prayer list. Know this...God will ALWAYS take care of you. My hubs and I have been in a very similar situation. We have certainly been facing hard times and have had to do things, like ration food, that I never thought I'd have to. But I know that God is with me. I also know that God will provide, because he said he would. Keep your faith, keep your chin up. One thing I've found very helpful is to avoid complaining when praying to God, but rather, give him thanks for the things I've already received. This helps me to count my blessings and keep my focus on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19.

    Chad and I have repeated this verse to each other hundreds of times. He always provides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what you're going through.Your problems are just similar to
    mine.Credit cards to settle,bills to settles,etc..I have no one to turn to for help.I'm a single mother.But I believe that
    hardship is a test from God.Have faith and
    everything will turn up find.I like to thank
    your friend for her suggestion.I'll do just that
    I'm tired of receiving calls and reminders from the bank .Well,I guess that's life.We have to face it positively.Goodluck Tanya.

    ReplyDelete