Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ORGANIZING!


I have been unemployed for almost 7 months now...Well I have become VERY lazy...in that time you would think I would lose some weight or find a job or something...Well it came a time when my husband sort of complained that I really didn't do anything around the house..so of course I felt bad...
Well have been keeping myself busy...I have looking for a job (no luck) and I cleaned out our Kitchen and organized it better...I finally put all my clothes away and organized my closet(which I'm quite proud of it.It used to be empty(meaning I had no clothes)I'm starting to have a "wardrobe" even though I have no where to go! haha!
I started going through all our papers(bills etc.)We are kinda pack rats!
Today I organized my husband closet which is also a storage closet too!! haha..It looks great!:)
I would love to start packing but we aren't sure when we have to move...
But I love organizing things and knowing where everything is...
I even finally got my licence so I don't have to wait around for the hubby all the time.
Hopefully in a year or so Ill have my own car! :) (wishful thinking)

No comments:

Post a Comment